Thursday, September 7, 2017

5 mins Fluffy Atta Suji Cake

5 mins Fluffy Atta Suji Cake Fluffy atta suji cake


For Cake Lovers

Cake lovers... what if I say I made a  yummy fluffy microwave cake without maida (all-purpose flour ) but with atta (wheat flour) and suji (semolina)... yes it is super tasty, super easy and healthier than the ordinary cake. I am sharing the recipe with you. Do try it at home. It just takes 5 mins in microwave. 

Ingredients : wheat flour (atta), semolina (suji), butter, 2 eggs, mixed fruit jam, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract.

Step 1: Melt one tablespoon of butter. Mix two eggs and mixed fruit jam into it . I have replaced sugar with mixed fruit jam. Add the quantity as per your taste. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix them well.

Step 2 : Mix  atta and suji in 3:1 ratio. Add two pinch of baking powder and one pinch of baking soda. Add one pinch of salt. Mix them all in the above mixture till a thick creamy batter is formed. Adjust the quantity of atta and maida accordingly. 



Step 3: Pour the dough in a microwaveable cake jar. Bake it for 5 mins. That's it, you are done .

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a ton for the recipe. I hope I am able to make it as delicious as you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime dear. May be you made it more delicious than me :D :P

      Delete